Village Lanes 2019-2020 Bowling Season
Sign Up for Fall Bowling Leagues by calling us at 920-434-1203! We have a variety of leagues to choose from. If you don't have a team but still want to bowl, we are happy to help. Call us for more league information and we can work on it for you!!!
Fall Meeting: Free bowling after league meeting.
Fall League Season
- Monday: Swingers 4 person teams @ 6:30 p.m. (ladies)
- Tuesday: Seniors 4 person mixed teams @ 1:00 p.m.
- Village Nite Out 4 person mixed teams @ 6:30 p.m.
- 3 Person Team (3) Strikes in 3rd frame
- 4 Person Team (4) Strikes in 3rd frame
- 5 Person Team (5) strikes in 3rd frame
- Women (6) strikes in a row (same game)
- Men (7) strikes in a row (same game)
- Seniors (Men) (5) strikes in a row (same game)
- Seniors (Women) (4) Strikes in a row (same game)
- * *$3.75 Limit/Drink - 1 per night for Team
** $3.75 Limit/Drink - 1 per night for ( individual strikes or spares) not both.
- 5th Frame Strike/Pizza Special
- Any team that strikes in the 5th frame will receive a free pizza in the bar area. Limit 1 per Night.
- Other Freebies:
- Each league bowler receives a free drink with the purchase of their first drink.
- Free popcorn to all bowlers in the bar.
- Each bowler will be given a free drink card at Christmas time to use at any time.
- Turkey Night: Each league will receive $10 to be used as the league wishes.
- We will issue the following cash for your sponsor or first-place trophies:
- 3 person team: $15
4 person team: $20
5 person team: $25
- Honor Counts: (Women's 600 or better, Men's 700 or better)
- All rollers of honor count scores will receive a plaque at the end of the season that highlights all of their big scores.
- Individual Achievement Milestones:
- Men 800 Series
Women 700 series
Individual 300 game
- One award per person per season in each category; Series, 300
299 Game: Name plate on Village Lanes 299 plaque (Wall)
298 Game: Name plate on Village Lanes 298 plaque (Wall)
- All Fall leagues start the week after Labor Day
- Spring Leagues forming for 2019
- Tues evenings: 3 person scratch league
Wed evenings: 4 person mixed league
Thurs evenings: Adult/Youth (one adult and youth)
- All Spring leagues start the 2nd week of May Call 920-434-1203 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.